We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
* Information about your visits to and use of this website.
* Information about your requests through the contact section of this website.
Information about website visits
We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
Using your personal data
* Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
* Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology
* Provide other companies with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
* To the extent that we are required to do so by law
* In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
* In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
* To the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.